Advanced Vision Care – Nashville is passionate about not only helping find solutions for your current eye care concerns, but also about helping with your eye health maintenance and prevention of future problems.
For this reason, we offer our patients only the highest quality nutraceutical products, available for purchase in our Nashville eye care office. EyePromise products by ZeaVision are scientifically formulated and doctor recommended for optimum eye health. These products are made in the U.S.A. and are backed by an unconditional 60-day, money-back guarantee.
Consult your eye doctor about the EyePromise products that are best for your needs.
- EyePromise EZ Tears™helps to soothe and moisturize your eyes with nine proven ingredients to reduce inflammation and encourage natural tear production in as little as two weeks. This product is highly recommended for patients with chronic dry eyes or to help improve comfort for contact lens wearers.
- EyePromise vizual EDGE™ and EyePromise vizual EDGE PRO™ are specially formulated for enhanced vision performance. These products contain optimum concentrations of dietary Zeaxanthin and other essential ingredients to help improve your vision for maximum performance.
- EyePromise DVS is an advanced product featuring a unique combination of high quality ingredients proven to help support retinal health and blood vessel health–both of which are essential for the preservation of healthy vision.
- EyePromise Restore is highly recommended for patients who are concerned about protecting their macular health. This product is formulated to replicate the 2:1 ratio of Zeaxanthin to Lutein that naturally occurs in a healthy fovea, and also contains essential nutrients and vitamins to help increase macular pigment to provide advanced vision improvement and protection.
- Additional products available to help support macular health include:
- AREDS 2 Plus with a Multi-Vitamin
- AREDS 2 Plus, Zinc-Free
- Zeaxanthin + Lutein
- Screen Shield Teen
For more information about the ZeaVision products available for your eye health concerns, please visit our optometry office in Nashville, IL or contact us today.